Saturday, March 14, 2009

eBay Find: #356 Frank Quilici

Today I made my first purchase to start my journey to completing this set!

A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing through eBay at some random cards to see if anything caught my eye, but what did catch my eye was that eBay had, out of the blue, given me a $2 coupon to use toward any purchase! Sweet! I figured I'd just find myself a $2 card with free shipping and come away with something for nothing.

After sorting through about a dozen 1969 Topps cards on my want list, I decided on this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200318829807&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=&salenotsupported#ebayphotohosting

Here's the seller's scan:

It had great centering and a clean face with fast shipping, so I went with it. A better 2 sided scan to be posted when it arrives...

No comments: