Saturday, July 21, 2012

1969 Topps Decals

Here are some of my 1969 Topps decals, that were inserted in several series during the year. It looks like I mounted AL players on one side of the page, and NL players on the other side.


I have another several dozen decals that back in the day I mounted each on half of a 3x5 card (and even made a checklist card!), but I didn't realize that I had this large card of decals until unpacking stuff after my recent move. Here's some more old stuff I found recently.

I haven't determined yet if I have a complete set of the decals from among this large group and all the individual cards. (Nor can I remember why I left gaps between certain decals here.)

1 comment:

Eric C. Loy said...

Looks like, unlike the regular card set for 69, they actually airbrushed some hats with logos. Wilhelm's is DEFINITELY altered, and Haller and Ken Harrelson too.